Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Comedy Favorites: Friends & New Girl

I like comedies, they make me laugh!

But seriously, it's hard to like comedies - they either play it safe with typical and cliche jokes, or they try to push the envelope and can make things awkward!

My favorite comedy show of all time is FRIENDS - I grew up with that show. I remember my favorite lines and moments even without all the reruns! I have a few other comedies on my favorites list: The Cosby Show & Family Ties (but those are there for mainly nostalgia reasons); currently they include Modern Family & Happy Endings

But the one I really want to rave about is NEW GIRL!! I seriously laughed OUT LOUD at least five times during last night's show; not bad for a program running 23 minutes! Here are some of my favorite moments from last night:
"We'll be there with bells on! Dolla-dolla bells y'all"- Schmidt
Prank Sinatra
Jewish Peter Pan
"That's how she casseroles"
All those 80's sitcom impersonations!
Nick's pranks making Schmidt turn into an old man!

If you are not watching this show I highly recommend it! And if you are a fan of FRIENDS as well, TVGuide wrote this article that may get you on board!


No comments:

Post a Comment