Tuesday, May 3, 2016

TV has changed since 2013

It's been three years since I wrote in TV Nerd. It was the Golden Globes; I blame Ricky Gervais.

In the past three years we've added Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, and who knows what other streaming services. Original programming is EVERYWHERE!

So what do I watch now? A little bit of everything, and a whole lot of nothing. Here is a current list of everything I've watched within the last six months (because some shows are off season, or I'm catching up on Netflix/Hulu)

(in no particular order)
Game of Thrones
The Good Wife
Grey's Anatomy
Scandal
How to Get Away with Murder
Blindspot
The Americans
Daredevil
Survivor
The Flash
Arrow
Sons of Anarchy (netflix)
The Unbreakable Kimmie Schmidt
The Ranch
Fuller House
11/22/63
American Crime Story: The People v. O.J. Simpson
Quantico
Downton Abbey
Sherlock
House of Cards
Orange is the New Black
Marco Polo
Peaky Blinders

Some of these I'm no longer watching either because they're off the air (Downton Abbey, sniff), or don't have any new episodes available (looking at you Marco Polo and Peaky Blinders).

I'll write next about The Good Wife ending. It's been an amazing seven years and I'm interested in seeing what they do with Alicia Florrick.




No comments:

Post a Comment